Main Menu
Search Site

powered by FreeFind
triggering cell immunity - part 9
Triggering Cell Immunity - Part 9 - Scalar Warfare, Pandemics and Soul Signatures

By Peter Farley www.4truthseekers. org

DNA is the central Light-processing unit of the body. More than that however, it is our connection, in part, with all the rest of Creation and the Creator Itself. Attempts by certain alien races to steal and to instill this 'DNA Light-coding' from humans and others into creatures of their own creation or to renew their own dying gene-pool, is written about extensively in Volume 9 of my work, Where Were You Before The Tree of Life?

Mankind, just like so many other alien races of differing dimensional and spiritual levels, always seems to want to change and make things what they think is 'better'. That was the basic flaw in the experiment set up here on planet Earth. Many of the diseases of humanity were caused by genetic factors originally brought about by the mixing of the various `alien' races on one planet. Some were from genetic factors inherent in one group from a particular star system which then did not intermarry well with the genetics of others from another planet. This is evident in the diseases particular to certain races of people. This is also the reason behind the deadly nature of diseases created specifically to affect various elements of society here on Earth, diseases such as AIDS, created from alien DNA.

The latest Russian scientific research shows that there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. This confirms the music `therapy' we are speaking about in triggering each individual cell's immunity against what is currently being sprayed upon us in the chemtrails and in so many other nefarious ways.

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA." Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore that 90% of "junk DNA." According to there findings, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code - especially in the apparent "useless" 90% - follows the same rules as all our human languages.

To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. Therefore, human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA (as explained in Volume 1 of my work).

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In brief the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) is of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven!

Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies (sound) are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why music, affirmations, hypnosis and the like, can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language and to its sound. (http://www.luisprad russian_dna_ discoveries. htm)

Hence, Light responds to Sound and visa versa. Some scientists have even postulated that if you could slow Light down far enough what you would get is Sound. Thus there is really only one aspect in Creation, split into two to form a trinity of its own. This is the `orgone' of Wilhelm Reich's research, but a better word for it is LOVE.

Intent is what links people to the Energy of Light, and intent is what keeps one away from darkness. The DNA that is more en-Light-ened simply has more connections to Creation and is better able to reach into its Light. Whether it is used for Light or for darkness depends on intent, but again, it is intent to reach out that takes one into the Light and to the Power of being Free.